My upline's April team meeting was held on Zoom. It was great to see everyone. Lisa had given us a list of products needed for our make and take card. I started with choosing a piece of designer series paper to use. Then went through my card stock to see what colours I wanted to pair with it. Ended up being Shaded Spruce for the card base, Soft Sea Foam for the Label Me Lovely Punch and the strip along the designer series paper, and Old Olive & Garden Green scraps for the Leaf Punch.

Everyone's turned out differently depending on what we chose! Definitely a great way to get together during this weird time of COVID-19.

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)
https://s.tamp.in/zzIPJm

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda
 Get last-chance, retiring, and discounted products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog. Retiring items sell fast. Get your favorites before they’re gone! See them all in my online store here: https://bit.ly/RetiringJune2020
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS