For the past few weeks Stampin' Up! has given demonstrators a #KeepStamping challenge on the Demonstrator Facebook page. This week we were given a colour challenge.
I used this colour challenge along with a sketch that my upline, Lisa, shared last week on our team page. Both were great inspiration to create a 12"x12" scrapbook page for 2 pictures I found stuck inside a page protector of my 2010 album. Sometimes I will slide pictures inside pockets or page protectors to hold their place in the album and then mark the page with a sticky note so that I can find it later. Now I have a completed page, once I add some journaling and date to the page.

This scrapbook page was created during my Facebook live. The video is below if you missed watching it. Join me next Thursday at 7pm for my next live!


Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)

https://s.tamp.in/r6XCAs

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS