A pretty and very spring like card! Wasn't sure what I wanted to create but love how this turned out. Started by picking out a piece of flower designs from the Best Dressed designer series paper. Then stamped one of the bird from Free As A Bird stamp set. The Sentiment is from the Sending You Thoughts stamp set, one of the Sale-A-Bration items you can earn free with a $60 order.

This card was created during my Facebook live last week. The video is below if you missed watching it. Join me this Thursday at 7pm for my next live!

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)
* Reminder to add the Sending You Thoughts stamp set #152297 
https://s.tamp.in/TaBTiw

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS