I used February's Paper Pumpkin last week during my Facebook live. I changed up the design and added some die cut leaves from the Birthday dies.

This kit contains some beautiful cards. I love the sticky die cut foam greetings! They are champagne or rose gold in colour and make the cards pop! I started working on more cards from this kit at the crop this past Saturday but wasn't successful putting many together as I started late in the day.

This card was created during my Facebook live last week. The video is below if you missed watching it. Join me this Thursday at 7pm for my next live!

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)

Purchase your February Refill kit here: (you must be a current subscriber to purchase refills) ttps://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/202302/past-kits?dbwsdemoid=2157916

March brings not only spring (rain, daffodils and melting snow!) but Paper Pumpkin's 7th year! March's box will include an additional stamp set that will coordinate with this kit.
Sign up by March 10th here: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS