Moose with the Balloons

November 05, 2019 in ,

The above photo is a mood board challenge that Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine had near the end of September. Last week they shared the winners with some of the submissions for the challenge and my card, although not the winning one, was posted! It put a big smile on my face to see my card and scrapbook page shared on their page!!


There are so many elements on this card! The balloons and the stars stood out the most from the mood board. And since the moose is my new favourite stamp and punch it just had to be used on this card!

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)

Thank you for stopping by!
~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS