One of my nephews love penguins! I don't own this set and had over looked it in the Holiday Catalogue. That is until I was at a recent Crop Kingston all day crop that I run with Lisa Henderson. She was using the Playful Penguins stamp set for a swap card. Upon seeing the stamp set I knew it would be perfect for my nephew's birthday! His mom let me know recently that he jumped for joy when he received this card in the mail - both for it having a penguin on it and the birthday money inside! Fills my heart to hear how much he enjoyed receiving his card.

The penguin was stamped in Black Memento ink and then fussy cut. The bow tie was stamped using the new Golden Glitz Delicata Metallic Ink. The metallic ink does take a little longer to dry before you can cut out the image but I love the shine, the perfect touch for this cool penguin!

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)
https://ivibe.io/RaUYNi

~ Amanda 
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS