Love this page! When I started creating this page I knew that I wanted these 3 pictures on the same page and that one of them would be smaller. Before putting things together I pulled out 2 stamp sets, different colour of foil sheets and the Come Sail Away designer series paper hoping that everything would work together in the end AND it did!! It's always great to make a page you like when you start off not knowing how to get it done!

The smaller photo ended up being 3" x 3", the other two photos were left at 4" x 6". I used Mango Melody, Basic Gray and Gray Granite to mat the photos. Before stamping the trees in the bottom left corner I stamped it on a scrap piece of paper before stamping on my page so that the trees were lighter.

If you missed the Facebook Live where I created this page you can watch it here:
Make sure to join me on Thursday evenings at 7pm Eastern for my weekly Facebook Live: www.Facebook.com/FromWhereIStamp

Supplies
Stamps: Into the Woods, Colorful Season
Colours: Mango Melody, Very Vanilla, Gray Granite, Basic Gray
Accessories: Champagne Foil sheet, Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper, Rhinestone, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
You can order from the Holiday Catalogue on Sep 4! Do you need a Holiday catalogue and live in Canada? Send me a message with your mailing address and I will send you one! Contact me today.

Are you a crafter looking for some time to get away to work on your projects? Join us Oct. 25-27th at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston for our annual fall crafting retreat! Click the link for more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/290602808288112/
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS