These pictures are from a Great Big Sea concert from December 2004. They released a new CD that year that included the song Shines Right Through Me and I decided to use the tune as inspiration. I used the lighthouse from the Sailing Home stamp set and the light beam, title & dirt from the High Tide stamp set.

Make sure to join me this Thursday 7pm at www.facebook.com/FromWhereIStamp. But you can watch last week's Facebook Live right here, where I created this page:


Supplies
Stamps: Sailing Home, High Tide
Colours: Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Come Sail Away designer series paper, Stampin' Dimensionals, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS