My Stampin' Up! order with some new products arrived last Wednesday! It was a wonderful surprise to come home to. For my Facebook live last Thursday I used the new Seaside Notions stamp set to create this card. The card base is Thick Whisper White cardstock - perfect for card bases - and a piece from the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper. The Seahorse and the shell were both coloured with Stampin' Blends. For both images I used a variety of colours to get the look I wanted. Tip for you when using multiple colours of Blends, after using them make sure to wipe the end on a scrap piece of paper to get rid of any unwanted colour transfer.


Supplies
Stamps: Seaside Notions
Colours: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Pool Party
Accessories: Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper, Tailored Tag Punch, Stampin' Blends, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. I love this card and the use of the Perennial Essence DSP with the shell and seahorse!! Did you use a solid color cardstock for the thin horizontal strip or is it a darker part of the same DSP?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The solid strip is a piece of Blueberry Bushel foil paper from the Noble Peacock foil sheets.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS