Hello! My cards today are what I made during my Facebook Live this pas Thursday. These are easy to create using the Whisper White Memories & More card bases that come with envelopes and the Happiness Blooms Memories & More card pack. These items are retiring on June 3 and are while supplies last.

The embossing folder I used, the Country Florals, was a free Sale-A-Bration item that will be in the new catalogue starting June 4. Have you received your catalogue yet? If you live in Canada and would like to receive a brochure please let me know and I will send one out to you.

Supplies
Stamps: None
Colours: Call Me Clover, Whisper Whit, Night of Navy
Accessories: Happiness Blooms Memories & More card pack, Whisper White Large Memories & More Cards and Envelopes, Bitty Blooms Punch Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals, Country Floral embossing folder, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS