Happy Birthday Cards

April 27, 2019 in
During my Facebook live on Thursday I case'd this card, that I received as a swap, to create my own card.

I changed up the colours and stamp set but kept the design and designer series paper the same. I'm still not sure I like the Melon Mambo card base, by the time I realized that everything was already glued to it. Not that a few days have passed its grown on me, so I'm glad it wasn't changed.


Join me on Thursdays at 7pm over on www.Facebook.com/FromWhereIStamp for my next Facebook Live.

Supplies
Stamps:  Butterfly Gala
Colours:  Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Accessories:  How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, Butterfly Duet Punch, Country Floral 3D embossing folder

~ Amanda

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS