Best Catch Simple Stamping

February 14, 2019 in
This card idea came to my tired brain on Friday night while I was keeping myself awake until midnight at Crop Kingston's Winter Retreat. I thought it would work for this month's simple stamping challenge from Stampin' Up! but I was wrong -  using a punch was for January's challenege. Still love how it turned out! This weekend I'll see if I can do another simple stamping card for the proper challenge!

The card base is a Delightfully Detailed Note Card. To me it looks like a foggy morning along the river where you cannot see the trees, just as the sun rises.  Perfect to use with the new Best Catch stamp set!

Supplies
Stamps: Best Catch
Colours: Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Delightfully Detailed Note Cards, Tailored Tag punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS