Butterfly Gala Card

November 29, 2018 in , ,

At the crop last Saturday I used new product from both the 2019 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogues. You can start purchasing and earning rewards from these catalogues starting January 3rd. I was able to make 5 cards at the crop, it doesn't sound like much but between gabbing, colouring with the Blends (so relaxing) and other stuff I thought I did really well! You will see the other cards later this month.

I decided the card needed to use colours from the Brights colour family since it was for my niece's birthday. Thankfully I had lots of cardstock with me to make the choice easier since my first plan to use Gorgeous Grape didn't work with how the designer series paper was coloured in with Stampin' Blends. The new Botanical Butterfly designer series paper is in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue and can be earned with a $60 purchase. One side of this pretty paper is coloured images and the other is black and white (perfect to add your own splash of colour!).

Supplies
Stamps: Butterfly Gala
Colours: Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Stampin' Blends in Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive, Highland Heather, Bermuda Bay, Tailored Tag Punch, Butterfly Duo Punch

~ Amanda

Image may contain: text
Join us on February 8 to 10, 2019 for our Crop Kingston Winter Retreat. Registration is open until December 12th. Head over to Facebook to learn more: https://www.facebook.com/events/247456682627886/
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS