Octopus Shoebox Swap

June 06, 2018 in
This past weekend my upline hosted a Shoebox Swap - Case the Catalogue event at her home. It was fun to create cards and hang out!

It was really hard to choose a sample from the catalogue I wanted to make my own! I was finally able to decide on the Sea of Textures stamp set. The top image is from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue on page 154 where my inspiration for this card came from - the white gable box on the bottom right corner.

Supplies
Stamps: Sea of Textures
Colours: Mint Macron, Powder Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Night of Navy
Accessories: Under the Sea Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS