January's Paper Pumpkin is perfect for Valentine's Day! I put together one of the pocket cards the same day it arrived. It's adorable! Below is the unboxing video from Paper Pumpkin's YouTube channel.


I challenged myself to create a pocket page to showcase cute little puppy pictures from 2012 using one card and it's pieces and the envelope. I added a piece of vellum, a piece of Rich Razzelberry, two strips of copper foil paper and copper embossing powder to complete the page. It took a bit to assemble since the card is cut on an angle but that angel makes for interesting 3x4 filler cards!




If you would like to sign up for Paper Pumpkin to start receiving your kit in February head over to this website to sign up: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916

Supplies
Stamps: Heartfelt Love January Paper Pumpkin stamps
Colours: Rich Razzelberry, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Craft, Copper
Accessories: Copper Foil Paper, Heartfelt Love January Paper Pumpkin

~ Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS