Copy and SWITCH

June 09, 2017 in
My upline challenged us to create a project by case'ing the Annual Catalogue and then switching up the stamp used on the card to something else! Very neat challenge!

This is the card from Page 152 of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue that I switched up. Instead of having a water coloured background I used the neat design from a sheet of the Color Theory Designer Series Paper. Using the same suite of products my stamps are from the Colorful Season stamp set.

Supplies
Stamps: Colourful Season
Colours: Berry Burst, Dapper Denim, Basic Black
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Oval Framelit, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS