Merry Moments from 2006!

December 23, 2012 in

At the Stampin' Up! Regional in Hamilton, Ontario back in August we were given the Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' kit for free! The "stamped" images you see (the circle medallions and the Basic Grey and Vanilla strip) are all card stock stickers. To create the medallions I layered a few of the card stock stickers on top of each other and then place a Rhinestone Jewel in the middle! Easy Peasy. I've always had a hard time making titles for my scrapbook pages, so instead I just used our names. I typed them up in My Digital Studio using Basic Grey for the text and then printed them at home onto Cherry Cobbler card stock. Finished off the titles with a square punch to make the banner end.

Supplies
Stamps: none
Ink: Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker, the names were printed in Basic Grey using My Digital Studio on my home printer
Paper: Merry Moments Simply Scrappin': Old Olive, Basic Grey, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Rhinestones

Merry Christmas!
~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS