Christmas Cheer!

October 15, 2012 in
A cute and sweet smelling card for today: I used the Sugar and Spice embossing powder from the Holiday Catalogue so that this gingerbread guy smells like he's fresh from the oven! First I stamped the image in Versamark and then into Soft Suede before stamping on Very Vanilla card stock. And the even better part? I did not have to cut this delicious guy out by hand - there is a very cool new Holiday Collection framelits to cut this guy out!

I should have started making my Christmas cards last month, it's already the middle of October! Who else is with me? Join me on Sunday October 28th for 1pm at my home to make 10 cards. Cost is $20 and it includes envelopes. RSVP here!

Supplies
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, Scentsational Season, Curly Cute
Ink: Soft Suede, Versamark
Paper: Brights Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Accessories: Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Sugar and Spice Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Cannery Framelits, Scallop Edgelit, Holiday Collection Framelit

~ Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS