MDS2 FREE 30-day Trial!

August 08, 2012
Express yourself and impress your friends when you create projects using MDS2, My Digital Studio’s digital design software.

With the FREE trial, you’ll get:
  • Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
  • Full design functionality.
  • View content here.
  • Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
  • Access to our professional print services.
Once your trial period expires, simply contact me to purchase the downloadable or disc version (coming soon!) of the software to continue enjoying My Digital Studio. You can purchase the full My Digital Studio2 program online here.

To download the MDS2 FREE Trial head over here to my online store to begin designing today!

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS