By the Seashore

August 14, 2012 in ,
I gave this card to my husband for his birthday. He liked the ripped paper and he said they looked like the rippled sand that we saw on our trip to PEI in June. To create the sand I started with Crumb Cake card stock and ripped a 2.5" wide piece in half, then layered the pieces onto the card front. To make the sand realistic I used the Colour Spritzer tool and a Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker. The Pool Party piece is the negative of the Large Scallop Edgelit, distressed with Pool Party Ink Pad and Whisper White Craft ink to highlight the 'waves'.

Supplies
Stamps: By the Seashore
Ink: Versamark, Whisper White, Pool Party
Paper: Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Pool Party
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Colour Spritzer, Large Scallop Edgelits

~ Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. So cuuuute! I'm your newest follower. Stop on by sometime.

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com
    www.sonotbetty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made the paper look like sand. I amyour newest follower from SC.

    www.stampwithlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS