Snowflakes!

December 06, 2011 in ,
Still no snow around here, thank goodness! I hate driving in the snow so it can stay away on days I have to go places. But I do hope that there will be some snow for Christmas, because it wouldn't be Christmas without snow!
Both of these cards are made using the same products, except one has rhinestones and the other pearls to show the difference that little embellishment makes to any card!
Supplies
Stamps: Four the Holidays, Serene Snowflakes
Ink: Night of Navy, Baja Breeze
Paper: Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, Rhinestones and Pearls, Sticky Strip

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS