So I entered Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Award Contest this year and didn't win. But I'm so happy that I did enter, I've never done anything like this before! The most exciting part now is getting to see all the winners entries at convention next week. Hopefully some of my creations will be on the display boards. If they are I will share them here with you! So please return to view the rest of my non-winning entries. Today is one of five cards I made:

Supplies
Stamps: Country Side, Curly Cute, Sanded Background
Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Paper: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Watercolour Paper, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Silver Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Aquapainter, Blender Pens

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS