Spring!

April 15, 2011 in ,

I love spring, especially the daffodils! My mom's birthday was last week and it was a good excuse to make a card for the April Creative Crew Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers. The challenge is to use punches and my card really needed a flower. Since I had a vase of daffodils on my desk I knew one had to pop onto this card! I used the 5 Petal Punch for the main part of the daffodil. Then cut a 3/4" strip of Daffodil Delight card stock and pleated it. A few leaves from the 2 Step Bird Punch finished off the daffodil.

Supplies
Stamps: Strength and Hope (from the upcoming Summer Mini Catalogue), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Paper: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Vellum, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Accessories: 5 Petal Punch, 2 Step Bird Punch, Word Window Punch, Scallop Edge Punch

~ Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Beautiful card! I LOVE paper flowers, and I LOVE how you made the daffodil with punch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS