2 Owls!

February 17, 2011 in , ,
Aren't these owls adorable? At my last workshop a few weeks ago a friend of mine spotted this card in the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue on page 200 and decided it would be the perfect card for her daughter's bridal shower invitation! Yesterday after our workshop order arrived I just had to make a copy for her to see. I'm so loving these owls, still not sure how I've held out this long without owing that punch yet! I really hope this was what she was looking for.

Supplies
Stamps: Wedding Sweet
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Peach Parfait, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, In Color Designer Series paper (hostess)
Accessories: 2-step Owl punch, 2-step Bird punch, Heart to Heart punch, Scallop punch, Old Olive Taffeta ribbon

~ Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Cute cards! I also love the owl punch. I couldn't live without it. I'm following you via the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
    Carrie Sampsel
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I'm very parcal to the owl punch myself, just don't use it enough. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS