I'm absolutely loving the First Edition designer series paper! Wait, don't I say that every time I post a card using this paper? Oh man...

Anyways onto the card. The music notes, encyclopedia paper, flowers and pearls all tie together to make this card look vintage. The pearls are so easy to use, they come with glue on them so all you need to do is peel and stick! Easy peesy! To get the music notes straight, here's a tip: use a handle (yup I finally bought one, you can see why in this post) and also the wheel guide helps too.

Check back tomorrow for details on Sale-A-Bration (SAB), it starts tomorrow! Your chance to earn more free stamps and accessories! Sweet!

Supplies
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Music Notes Wheel, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, First Edition designer series paper
Accessories: pearls, stampin dimensionals, curly label punch

~ Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS