No, I have not lost count. Attempt #1 is being set aside for a special purpose so I am unable to share it with you, yet. But I wanted to share attempt #2 with you. It did not turn out the way I had it pictured in my mind ahead of time. Although those rhinestones on the Real Red grosgrain ribbon are perfect!

Supplies
Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Real Red, Stampin' Write Markers: Early Espresso, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Greenhouse Gala designer series paper
Accessories: Rhinestones, Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Curly Label punch, sticky strip

~ Amanda
3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Love these colors! And you are so right...those rhinestones on the ribbon are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rhinestones really do pop on that ribbon, very pretty.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute.. I love that paper, and have made a few cards myself with it..


    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS