Scrappin' Friday

August 21, 2009 in
I like many others have mountains of printed photos and space taken up on hard drives or flash drives (both in my case) by digital photos. Most of these photos need a permanent home in a scrapbook of some kind or another.


These photos in today's finished page date back to our first apartment, well over 8 years ago. Man was it that long now? In order to accomplish this daunting task (remember all the photos I talked about) I have been trying to keep the layouts simple and clean. Stampin' Up!'s Simply Scrappin' Kits are awesome for that reason. They include designer paper, textured card stock and self adhesive die-cuts. You can whip out a few layouts without much fuss. I'm headed back to do more scrapping!

Supplies
Accessories: Summer Home Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired)

~A

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS