Hello to you and to the month of June! Summer is just around the corner and this card makes me want to go apple picking (isn't that a fall activity though? I must have skipped the hot, sweaty summer). This card was included in the hostess thanks gift I gave as a door prize at my last workshop. But stupid me did not take a picture of the whole kit and kaboodle! It was arranged in a square tin that was decorated with rub-ons. In the tin I included this card, a covered notebook and a watermarked writing pad. Very cute and summery.

Stampin' Up! has extened the date for the Occassions Mini Catalogue. Instead of ending the end of May, you can now order product right though to June 30, 2008. The stamp set used for this card, Tart & Tangy is in the Occassions Mini on page 14. Also as a reminder all printed prices have been lowered by 7% in both the Spring/Summer collection and the Occassions Mini catalogues.

Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Short and Sweet

Ink: Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Rose Red

Paper: Whisper White, Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper, Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke

Accessories: Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon, sticky strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, circle punches

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS