This is my last card of my non-winning Artisan Award. Stampin' Up!'s fabric is beautiful and there is even more of it in the new 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalogue. Did you see the other fabric postcard I made a few months ago? Check it out here.

For this card I sewed two pieces (SU's the light blue and the large flower/white) together. Pressing the seams open I used the Big Shot Fabric Adhesive to adhere it to a piece of stiff interfacing. The Vanilla Satin Ribbon is adhered with the fabric adhesive as well.

For the heart I used a piece of SU's pink floral, fabric adhesive and a piece of non-SU cream fabric (cannot see it - but it's there for stability on the back of the heart). These were "glued" together and then cut out with the Big Shot. Sticky strip and Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon finished off the card.

Just realized that I didn't take a picture of the back of the postcard. On the other side is a piece of non-SU cream fabric adhered to the stiff interfacing with fabric adhesive as well. On the top centre of the back I stamped Postcard from the Winter Post stamp set in Stazon ink.

Supplies
Stamps: Winter Post, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Stazon Jet Black Ink Pad, Baja Breeze Ink Refill
Paper: none
Accessories:  Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric, Very Vanilla 5/8” Satin Ribbon, Big Shot Fabric Adhesive Roll, Rose Red ½” Seam Binding Ribbon, Vanilla ½” Rosette, Pearls Basic Jewels, Sticky Strip, Big Shot, Hearts and Brackets Original Die, Cream Fabric, Stiff Interfacing, Rotary Trimmer, mat and ruler, Sewing Machine and Cream Thread

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS