I'm in love with the Urban Garden Designer Series Paper. But I realize that I'm hoarding it, just like I've been hoarding all my paper! So my challenge for May is to get a whole whack of scrapbook pages completed and use up my stash! May is a great month to start your own scrapbooking project too. Especially if you like Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper or the 12x12 Textured card stock (great by the way for either cards or scrapbooking). Buy any 3 pack of Designer Series papers or 12x12 Textured card stock and get 1 free until the end of May!

1st card:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy (both Stampin' Write Markers)
Paper: Urban Garden Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Basic Black grosgrain ribbon, Filigree brads, stampin' dimensionals, Button Latte Designer Buttons, glue dots, sticky strip

2nd card:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Short and Sweet
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Versamark
Paper: Urban Garden Designer Series Paper, Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Accessories: Word Window punch, Glassy Glaze Enamel Embossing powde, Vintage Brads, scallop cricle punch, stampin dimensionals

1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Very pretty cards! I love the color combo you used

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS