Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy Labour Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying an extra day off for this long weekend! Husband and I went camping, and such gorgeous weather we had. I can't wait to go back there to see all the leaves when they turn in 6 weeks on Thanksgiving weekend.
best wishes and more

I used my new stamps that arrived last week. This colour combination jumped out at me. I love it! Kiwi Kiss, Pink Passion, Taken with Teal and Whisper White. Oh and I guess we have to include Basic Black. The turquoise card comes out and the white stamped images are actually embossed with white embossing powder. Check out splitcoaststampers for a great tutorial!

Stamps: Best Wishes and More
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Passion, Taken with Teal and Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Passion, Taken with Teal, Versamark and Basic Black
Accessories: Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, black button, stampin' dimensionals, white embossing powder, sticky strip
Pin It!

5 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Oh, I just LOVE that color combo! Fabulous card :)

sarahw said...

What a great card! I love the pocket idea.

Katy said...

Cute!! I think we get this set at Regionals which will be here in San Antonio next month (yeah!!) This would make an awesome OSW.

Signed, your Group 3 sister!

Angela Dively said...

Oh, very nice. I'm going to have to try that color combo.

tfs

Julia said...

Neat card!!! Great colors and love how the pink just pops out from the others.