Happy December 1st! Join me this month as I count down the days until Christmas! I'll share some cards, MDS creations, tags, scrapbooking and so much more.

Today's card was one of my last of four projects for Splitcoast Stamper's Creative Crew. I look forward to the creative projects the new Crew will inspire us with next month. If you'd like to play along you can go here. This month all of our projects had to use the same colour combination of our own choosing. Oddly enough the first colour I picked was Poppy Parade. Not that I hate the colour, just that it was one of my least favs! Here is the combo I choose:
So back to the card. For our DSP/Color Focus our challenge was to use our colour combo with the supplied sketch. I substitute the tree for the big circle, the taffeta bow for one of the smaller circles and added a little hint of Poppy Parade circles behind the greeting!

Supplies
Stamps: Christmas Lodge 
Ink: Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade 
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Shimmer White 
Accessories: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dot, Itty Bitty Punch (circle), 2.5" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Snow Burst Impression Folder

The Christmas Countdown at the top of each post this month will come from the 25 and Counting Stamp Brush Set in My Digital Studio!
~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS