Card for Becca!

November 23, 2011 in , ,

This card was kind of a challenge for me! The challenge was to use left over card kits from my last Christmas Stamp Camp to create a birthday card! I will post the Christmas version of the this card later this week but really the only thing I changed was the stamp set and sentiment!

Supplies
Stamps: Raining Flowers, Curly Cute
Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Versamark
Paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Pearls, Decorative Label Punch, Embossing Buddy, Pewter Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Petal A Plenty Impressions Folder, Scallop Square Duo Die

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS