A Baby Card

May 21, 2009 in
This is my second attempt at the emerging colour technique (check out my journal cover here)and another card over here. It's a great technique, I used Whisper White card stock but you could use designer series paper or perhaps a different colour other than white. Stamp on your base colour, let it dry then pass your embossing buddy over the whole piece and then stamp in versamark your images where you want your colour to emerge! Next clear emboss those versamarked images and once cooled coat the whole piece in a darker colour. Viola!

Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Ink: Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, Almost Amethyst, Versamark
Paper: Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Accessories: Button Bouquet, glue dot, sponge dauber, clear embossing powder, embossing buddy
4 comments

Add your comment

  1. What a neat technique. May have to try my hand at this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun technique ... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute little baby card, and what a fun technique that I need to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great baby card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS