New Stuff!

February 11, 2009
My new box of supplies arrived earlier today. Unfortunately with being at work all day and my dear husband down with a bad cold, that box has been tormenting me! Finally about an hour ago I was able to take everything out of the box and ooh and awe over some of Stampin' Up!'s new products ( I wish I could own everything!).

Just a reminder, I'm having a Sale-A-Bration / Mystery Hostess workshop this Sunday. Check out my Classes and Workshop page for all the details. You will have the chance to see some of the new product in action and have the chance to earn or win some of it for yourself!
3 comments

Add your comment

  1. ISn't new stuff just the best?! You are going to love the Fifth Ave set! It rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, the smell of new rubber! :) Hope you've had time to create with your new toys. Can't wait 'til you come back and share them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New goodies are always so much fun! So have fun playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS