Yea! New Catalogue!

January 19, 2009 in
petal pizzazOkay, the new catalogue is posted on Stampin' Up!'s website. Fair warning though, you will be downloading a pdf file, so it might take some time.

Today's idea is made using a new stamp from the catalogue, Petal Pizzaz. I thought the first time I read it, it said Petal Pizza! Oh well, the jokes on me I guess.
I needed a cover for my newly bought notepad. I've started keeping this as my ideas for colour combinations that I see in other people's cards, my own ideas, from places around me in everyday life and colour challenges too. So many to keep track of. So that way I can quickly scan through the ones I really want to make, that way hopefully not loose as much time figuring out my colour combo first!
The main focal point is done using the emerging colour technique, you can find a tutorial over at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ or right here.
Stamps: Petal Pizzaz
Ink: Versamark, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Basic Grey
Paper: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Accessories: clear embossing powder, Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, sticky strip
4 comments

Add your comment

  1. What a fabulous technique in a great color combo! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! I always so disorganized! You made a cute book to keep it all too ... purple is my fav color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute notebook!!! I also think this technique looks cool! I am going to have to give it a shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful inspiration book! I love the emerging color technique! Great job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS