The inspiration for todays colour scheme is from Kristina Werner's colour challenge #20.

And I just had to use my new stamping supplies that arrived through UPS this morning.
Pocket Silhouettes Scrapbooking
I love this old picture of me!

Anyways, I was trying to go for a 12x12 layout, but not having the right supplies took this instantly to 6x6 which turned out to be the best choice. The background is stamped using Pocket Silhouettes and the butterfly from Priceless stamp set. And isn't the scalloped edge on the right gorgeous?

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Priceless
Paper: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose
Accessories: Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, small circle punch, scalloped punch, clips assortment
6 comments

Add your comment

  1. yes the scalloped edge is gorgeous but i have to say that this page is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrapbook page is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is beautiful! I can't wait to get the stamp set pocket silouettes! You did a wonderful job on the background! The bottom is very pretty also I love the two colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!

    Love the whole 'feel' of it -- great job!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the background you created. I'm going to have to try that! Thanks. Beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS