New! Colour Combo Tuesday

August 26, 2008 in
So continuing on with my new plan, today is colour combination Tuesday! These colours are from Splitcoaststampers Color Combinations forum. Go check out other's take on this interesting combo:



Ahoy Matey boy birthdayWith an upcoming boy birthday in September this was my perfect chance to pre-make the card. Let's just say that most times the cards get there on time, and then I feel really bad if they are late!


Now I know you cannot tell from this photo, but the t-shirt and head, as well as the sword are all on stampin' dimensionals


Stamps: Ahoy Matey!, All Holidays
Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS