Wow, time sure flies by when you are having fun! May is Scrapbooking Month and I've been doing research on different types of albums that can be made. I am getting them ready for my 1st Workshop in Ontario on Sunday May 25th, check out the Workshop and Classes link on the left. I will post pictures of the albums after the workshop for those of you who cannot attend! Or if you'd like to host a workshop with some friends and family I can show you how to do them too or bring them to your workshop.

Some of the albums I plan on making include: Jewel Case Album, 12x12 Post Album, 6x6 Ringed Album, Accordian Envelop Album, Scrapbook in a Box (great idea from my upline, so cute!) and maybe a few more. Gotta love splitcoaststampers.com, wealth of information on there for scrapbooking. I'm going to have to try out some of those challenges related to scrapbooking when time permits.


I made this Welcome Baby card for a friend who just became a grandmother. It was such an easy and quick little card, especially since the stamp set I used, So Many Scallops from Sale-A-Bration, was die cut and I now have the scallop punch. Perfect! They work so well together.
Stamps: Short & Sweet, So Many Scallops
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Pretty In Pink DSP from Level 1 Hostess Paper Pack
Accessories: Pretty In Pink and Barely Banana markers, Scallop Punch, Chocolate Chip Poly-Twill Ribbon, Sticky Strip


1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Cute card, great colors! I've added you to the blogroll on lovinstampinup, thanks for joining! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS