Do you love making cards and/or scrapbook pages? Or perhaps you have never made a card or page in your life but you want to try it out? Either way, hosting a Stampin’ Up!® workshop is the way to go! If you’re long time cardmaker, let’s be honest, you can never have enough supplies or ideas for your cards. Right? And if you’re a beginner, certainly there is nothing more exciting than learning something new.
And there is more! If you host a Stampin’ Up! workshop, you will also receive:
* one FREE Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalogue (valued at $11.95RSP);
* earn FREE stamp sets, stamp pads, embellishments and/or accessories when your workshop sales exceed $200;
* earn a FREE hostess stamp set when your workshop sales exceed $200, click here to see the Hostess Benefits;
* learn new tips and techniques; and
* the opportunity to spend some quality time with friends and family who attend your workshop!
At a workshop, in addition to these goodies, you and all your guests will also have the opportunity to make-and-take your own card project! And there are even more goodies, because I always have at least one door prize for your guests and a hostess gift for you.
Sound enjoyable? Well, gather a minimum of 2 people together and contact me today. A workshop usually takes approximately 3 hours, so find a space in your schedule today and book a day or evening with me now!
Things you need to know:
Shipping: There is a shipping and handling fee based on the amount each person spends. Any orders as part of a workshop will be charged a shipping and handling rate of 10%.
Delivery: Once I have received ALL payments, I will place your order with Stampin’ Up!. Generally, I receive orders with 7-10 days. I accept payment by cash or credit card (MC and VISA)
Contact me today at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at my Stampin' Up! website: http://amandafarlinger.stampinup.net