An awesome challenge and so many ways to make a project! I decided to create 2 cards using the same line - Wood, Yellow and Embellishment. The challenge was set for last month's team creative challenge by my awesome upline Lisa.

Can you choose between the lighter So Saffron or the brighter Daffodil Delight as your favourite? Me, I cannot decide, I like them both!


Did you watch me create these live? Every week on Thursday evenings at 7pm Eastern I host a Facebook Live where I create a project - scrapbook pages, pocket pages or cards. Join me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/FromWhereIStamp


Supplies
Stamps: Winter Woods
Colours: So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Faceted Gems, Gold Pearls

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS