Fireworks! Since last week was Canada Day I thought scraping these photos was a good idea to do on my Facebook live. If you haven't watched yet you will most likely hear me talk about not liking the page and how it wasn't turning out for me the way I thought! Now that a few days has passed I really do like this page! What do you think? - leave me a comment below if you'd like.


Supplies
Stamps:  Artisan Textures
Colours: Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories: Well Written dies, Tufted Embossing Folder, Noble Peacock Foil Sheets, Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Layering Circles dies, Seasonal Layers die, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS