Currently I am working on filling gaps in my scrapbooks - right now working on 2005, 2007 and 2008. The pictures used in this layout were just popped into a page waiting to be made into a completed layout! The opposite page was a 12" x 12" layout that was completed in 2010, as shown below.

On the pocket page I mimicked the brads using Pearls that I coloured Old Olive using the dark Old Olive Stampin' Blends. I used the Subtle embossing folder on the top left pocket and stamped the circle on a few of the 3" x 4" cards to carry over the design.

Supplies
Stamps:  Swirly Frames
Colours:  Old Olive, Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Pool Party
Accessories:  Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper, Pearls, Old Olive Stampin' Blends, Leaf Punch, Tailored Tag Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Subtle Embossing Folder

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS