My Swap Card

March 12, 2019 in
A few months ago - how are we into the middle of March already?! - I participated in a swap. We needed to use a stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue and I really wanted to use the Humming Along stamp set but did not own the Hummingbird framelits yet, so I settled on hand cutting about 50 leaves! The background was watercolour washed using a Mint Macaron ink refill and an Aquapainter. Each card was a little different depending on how much water vs ink that was used. I did try using Thick Whisper White cardstock and the Shimmery White cardstock but both warped as they dried. The Watercolor paper is perfect for this technique!

Supplies
Stamps: Humming Along
Colours: Mint Macaron, Smokey Slate, Pool Party
Accessories: Watercolor Paper, Silver Embossing Powder, Pearls, Aquapainter, Stampin' Mini Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS