My card today was very simple to make but really strikes an impact! I used the light Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blend to colour in the background of one of the sheets from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper - this paper is beautiful! The black embellishments are from the Faceted Dots - one big dot on the greeting and three sprinkled around on the flowers. The designer series paper was then adhered onto a Thick Whisper White cardbase. I cased this card from Paula Dobson but changed it up to what I had on hand.

Supplies
Stamps: Incredible Like You
Colours: Granny Apple Green, Basic Black
Accessories: Light Granny Apple Green Blend, Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper, Faceted Dots, Stitched Shapes dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS