Watercolour Rooster

February 19, 2019 in ,
I love how this one turned out! Although those that sat near me at Crop Kingston's Winter retreat will remember how I detested the first watercoloured image I did! This second one turned out just the way I wanted it - and the trick was to use watercolour paper, not Whisper White cardstock. I stamped the rooster first with Memento ink and then added a light wash in each colour. After letting it dry for a few minutes I added a darker wash over certain parts of the image. To finish off the card I used the new Rectangle Stitched Framelits and then the Hexagons Embossing Folder to create the frame.

Supplies
Stamps: Home to Roost
Colours: Lovely Lipstick, Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Aquapainter, Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, Watercolor Paper

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS