Welcome all to the Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop - Drinks Galore! So glad you are taking some time to visit our blogs and seeing all our wonderful projects. I had to think and do a lot of Pinterest searching for ideas for today's theme! Although I knew that I wanted to use the Coffee Cup Framelits.

My original plan was to make a card but none of my ideas worked. So I dug through my other items to see what I could make for a 3D project! Decided to use the very versatile 3" x 6" gusseted cellophane bag and a coffee pod. Although my husband was concerned that I took his last coffee pod to make this project! I'll make sure to buy him more for this weekend. :)

Supplies
Stamps: Tropical Chic
Colours: Whisper White
Accessories: Coffee Cup Framelits, Wood Textures Designer Series Paper, gusseted cellophane bag, Rhinestone, Everyday Label punch, Stampin' Dimensional, Tear & Tape Adhesive

Thank you for stopping by!
~ Amanda

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampinwithamber/blog?directBlogUrl=/blog/2172871/entry/gsf_23_drinks_galore
Blog Roll:

7 comments

Add your comment

  1. This would be a great gift for the postman too. Good Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you managed to find another for DH! Great project...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project Amanda. That coffee cup is just so cute and pairs perfectly with the Wood Textures DSP. Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful gift idea. It would be a perfect teacher gift for the start of the school year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute little gift ideas. TFTS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS