At the crop this past Saturday I challenged myself to create 2 cards using only a few products: Delightfully Detailed Memories & More card pack, a card base from the two Memories & More cards and envelope packs, Stampin' Dimensionals, Faceted Dots and Silver & White Baker's Twine. I shared the above photo on Social Media on Sat. Below are the 2 cards I made:

It's great the Stampin' Up! has these card and envelopes that work so well with the 4"x6" and 3"x4" cards from the Memories & More card packs! No additional cutting to make the cards work! On the purple card I started with the Mint Macaroon water washed card and added the intricate Blackberry Bliss laser cut design overtop.

Each pack of Memories & More includes sticker sheets. For both cards today the greetings are from the sticker sheets! Make assembly nice and quick! I did cut down one of the 3"x4" cards so I could have the lace design show on the right.

Supplies
Stamps: None!
Colours: Mint Macaroon, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Delightfully Detailed Memories & More card pack, Memories & More cards and envelope packs, Stampin' Dimensionals, Silver & White Baker's Twine, Tailored Tag Punch, Faceted Dots

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS