Thank you for those that crafted this past Saturday at our all day crop in support of Relay For Life! I was able to work with May's Paper Pumpkin kit - Manly Moments and put labels on my new ink pads. It looked like a lot of others were busy creating all day as well!

Not sure why I didn't add journaling to my pocket page. These pictures are a few events rolled into one page since each event wasn't enough to do a whole page for. Except perhaps the bumper picture on the bottom middle. I might have to do a whole page on that one. That's when a new driver was practicing parking in the grocery store parking lot and hit the truck. Thankfully only the bumper was damaged but I think I'll go back and change this page. That's one of the perks of creating pocket pages! If I want to change or switch out something it is really easy to do that!

The 3D project this month is a small 3" x 4" mini album or thank you journal. Everyone could add as many cards as they wanted. You could also use the 4" x 6" cards from a Memories & More card pack to create a larger version. We used ribbon to tie all the cards together after they were hole punched in the top left corner but you could also use what I call clasp rings.

Lisa did an excellent job with the scrapbook page! Hard to believe she used two 4" x 6" cards to create the flora main piece on the left. And her son is an adorable subject to scrap about as well!

These 2 cards Lisa designed were made using the new Whisper White Memories & More cards & envelopes that will be available starting June 1st in the new 2018-2019 Annual catalogue. There are 2 packs of cards and envelopes: one that will fit the 4" x 6" cards and the other smaller pack will fit the 3" x 4" cards.

At each all day crop each attendee will receive a grab bag containing product from the catalogue. This product is then used to create the projects like the ones I've shared above. Please join us at our next crop on Sat June 23rd in support of Make A Wish. Deadline to register is June 14th. You can register following this link on Lisa's website or you can contact me directly!

Supplies
Stamps: Prennial Birthday (stamp set in everyone's grab bag!)
Colours: Old Olive, Rich Razzelberry, Marina Mist, Berry Burst
Accessories: Sweet Soirée Memories & More card pack (Extra gift in everyone's grab bag from Sale-A-Bration), Berry Burst Ribbon, Sale-A-Bration Ribbon pack

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS