You are too kind!

March 13, 2018 in ,
In the second release of Sale-A-Bration there is this beautiful Springtime Foils Speciality Designer Series Paper! This paper is glossy with Gold Foil, Rose Foil and Silver Foil design. Place a $60 order before March 31 to receive this paper FREE!
I wanted to try out colouring this paper using alcohol in my Aquapainter instead of water. Used Lemon Lime Twist and my aquapainter to colour in the leaves of the vine paper. Then after it dried used a Sponge Dauber to rub colour over the rest of the piece of designer series paper.


Supplies
Stamps:  One Big Meaning
Colours:  Lemon Lime Twist, Smokey Slate, Silver
Accessories:  Springtime Foils Speciality Designer Series Paper, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Aquapainter, Sponge Dauber

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS